- Fixed lower hair for 8th style (row 3, column 2) on page 6
- Some interface reshuffling (tab reordering)
- Titles over avatar characteristics/options
- Shadow is a semi-transparent solid; this should cause less problems exporting
- Option to remove shadow from export
- Transparent backgrounds for exports show as a checkerboard
- Client-based (as opposed to server-based) save/load
- Binary files saved with the extension .mae
- New XML format (NOT finalized, see this note)
- New randomizer algorithm
- Flash Player 10 required
- and a whole, heck of a lot of code re-writing
- The avatar link will not work
- Users may experience problems saving using Internet Explorer on Windows Vista
As noted by Tommy, the eyebrow rotations in the latest editor beta were off. This was the result of a copy-and-paste typo where I accidentally had the maximum number of possible rotation values set to the number of possible colors ;). This should now be fixed. The new build version is 22.214.171.124t which you can check for in the top right of the File menu. If your number is lower, clear your cache and reload the page.
As reported by Mapi, I've included a known issue that users using IE and Vista might have troubles saving files.